Certainly! The following is a more in-depth explanation of how to transfer Venmo money from your account to a bank account:
Verify your bank account (RECOMMENDED)
NB: Before you go on to transfer Venmo money to your bank account first of all Familiarize yourself with the process of verifying your bank account this is very important
Before attempting to send money to your bank account, it is in your best interest to go through the account verification process first. This will ensure that the money is sent successfully. It is not Venmo’s responsibility if a user enters their bank information incorrectly, which can result in a lost transfer to the bank.
How to get Venmo money to bank account
- Start up the Venmo app on your mobile device. In the event that you do not already possess the application, you may obtain it by going to the App Store (for Apple devices) or the Google Play Store (for Android devices).
- To access the app’s menu after it has been opened, tap the “” icon that is located in the top-left corner of the screen. This will bring up a list of choices for you to select from.
- Tap the “Transfer to Bank” option that is available from the menu. This will bring up a new window through which you can begin the process of making a bank transfer.
- On the screen titled “Transfer to Bank,” locate the field labeled “Amount,” and use it to key in the sum of money that you wish to transfer to your bank account. If you would like, you can also add a note to the transfer that provides some additional information.
- Choose the bank account that you want the money to be transferred to in the “Transfer To” field on the screen. You will need to add a bank account to your Venmo account first if you haven’t already done so. To do so, tap the “Add Bank Account” button on the Venmo app, and then follow the on-screen instructions.
- After you have keyed in the amount and decided which bank account to use, you can start the transfer by tapping the “Transfer” button.
- A confirmation message will appear on your screen, letting you know that the transfer has been started. Your bank’s policies will determine how long it will take for the transferred funds to show up in your bank account, but it should be within a few business days.
Take into consideration the possibility of being charged a fee when withdrawing money from Venmo to a bank account. If you go to the “Transfer to Bank” screen and tap the “Learn More” link, you will be able to view the fees that are associated with your particular account.